Subject: 2025 edition of Cedefop’s Skills Forecast country reports
From: "WHITE, Caroline" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2025 19:52:14 +0300

Dear colleagues,

We’re excited to announce that the 2025 edition of
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/skills-forecasts>
Cedefop’s Skills Forecast country reports  is now available online!

These country-level publications provide great insights into the future of
work and skills across Europe. Based on a robust methodology, harmonised
and validated by national experts, these reports provide projections of
future labour market trends in all EU-27 countries.

What’s in a 2025 Skills Forecast country report?

*	Overview of the labour force and employment growth of the country
until 2035.
*	Employment projections broken down by sector up to 2035.
*	Job openings by occupational group and drivers of occupational
change.
*	Discussion over potential skill shortages up to 2035 and analysis
of future qualifications in supply/demand.

Discover more
Visit the  <https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/tools/skills-forecast> online
tool of Cedefop Skills Forecast to access our interactive tool and use the
tabs to explore data visualisations of the projections at an aggregate and
country level!

Austria
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/austria-2025-skills-fore
cast>

Belgium
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/belgium-2025-skills-fore
cast>

Bulgaria
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/bulgaria-2025-skills-for
ecast>

Croatia
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/croatia-2025-skills-fore
cast>

Cyprus
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/cyprus-2025-skills-forec
ast>

Czechia
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/czechia-2025-skills-fore
cast>

Denmark
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/denmark-2025-skills-fore
cast>

Estonia
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/estonia-2025-skills-fore
cast>

Finland
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/finland-2025-skills-fore
cast>

France
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/france-2025-skills-forec
ast>

Germany
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/germany-2025-skills-fore
cast>

Greece
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/greece-2025-skills-forec
ast>

Hungary
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/hungary-2025-skills-fore
cast>

Ireland
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/ireland-2025-skills-fore
cast>

Italy
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/italy-2025-skills-foreca
st>

Latvia
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/latvia-2025-skills-forec
ast>

Lithuania
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/lithuania-2025-skills-fo
recast>

Luxembourg
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/luxembourg-2025-skills-f
orecast>

Malta
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/malta-2025-skills-foreca
st>

Netherlands
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/netherlands-2025-skills-
forecast>

Poland
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/poland-2025-skills-forec
ast>

Portugal
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/portugal-2025-skills-for
ecast>

Romania
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/romania-2025-skills-fore
cast>

Slovakia
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/slovakia-2025-skills-for
ecast>

Slovenia
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/slovenia-2025-skills-for
ecast>

Spain
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/spain-2025-skills-foreca
st-0>

Sweden
<https://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/country-reports/sweden-2025-skills-forec
ast>

Best regards,

The Skills Forecast team