Subject: International Labour Conference (ILC): Second Government Group meeting
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2025 09:56:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE

NOTE VERBALE

Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/06-06-2025/21

International Labour Conference (ILC): Second Government Group meeting

The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the Member 
States of the International Labour Organization (ILO) and has the honour to 
inform them, on behalf of the Chairperson of the Government group, that the 
second meeting of the Government group will be held on Monday, 9 June, at 
1.45 p.m. in Room XXI at the Palais des Nations.

Interpretation will be provided in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, 
Russian and Spanish.

The agenda for this meeting is attached.

The Zoom link is as follows:

 <https://ilo-org.zoom.us/j/98698367422?pwd=iXZyC2KuhQC0vTjjW6Ue8YtGzmbaZJ.1> 
https://ilo-org.zoom.us/j/98698367422?pwd=iXZyC2KuhQC0vTjjW6Ue8YtGzmbaZJ.1

Meeting ID: 986 9836 7422

Password: 900709

Further information regarding the 113th Session of the International Labour 
Conference can be found on the 
<https://www.ilo.org/international-labour-conference> Conference website.

The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew 
to the Member States of the ILO the assurances of its highest consideration.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------