Subject: Final reminder: Survey on the ECA special report 08/2025 on Value Added Tax fraud on imports
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 11:32:23 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/header.png>
Dear reader,

This is a friendly reminder that our survey on our special report 08/2025 on 
Value Added Tax fraud on imports 
<https://www.eca.europa.eu/en/publications/SR-2025-08>  closes tonight!

Your input is crucial, and it will only take a few minutes to answer the 4 
questions. Don't miss out on the opportunity to have your voice heard!

To take the survey now:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/invited/53666/4058055c-6799-4561-8b8a-14d022ae0ebb

Thank you for your valuable contribution!

European Court of Auditors
Guardians of the EU's finances
Directorate of the Presidency
[email-masked]

If you wish to stop receiving surveys from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20SURVEYS> .
If you wish to stop receiving messages from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here 
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%20ECA%20MESSAGES> .

This message was sent by Catherine LIBERT using EUSurvey's invitation 
service
Need more information?

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/documentation>  Online help & 
documentation 	 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/
  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/tree.png> Please 
consider the environment before printing this mail.
Intellectual Property: Built by DG DIGIT and funded under the ISA, ISA² 
<https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/home_en/>  and Digital Europe Programme 
<https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/activities/digital-programme> 
(DIGITAL) EUSurvey is fully open source and published under the EUPL 
<https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/eupl>  licence. You can download the 
source code from GitHub: https://github.com/EUSurvey