Subject: Revelton Group 1,000 Room Expansion Request (Tallinn)
From: "Kirill Tozzki" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2025 11:00:14 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Kirill Tozzki, I'm a 
partnership manager at Revelton Group, an international apart-hotel chain 
with a strong presence in Estonia. We are an Estonia-registered company and 
take pride in being responsible tenants, contributing to the local economy 
through tourism and job creation, and we are eager to expand our network to 
better serve the growing tourism demand in the region.

Our expansion plan
We aim to add 1,000 new rooms in Tallinn, focusing on:
- Prime central city areas in Tallinn.
- Long-term lease agreements (10+ years) for buildings that were/are used as 
hotels or buildings suitable for conversion into hotels.
- No purchase: We seek mutually beneficial partnerships with municipalities 
or property owners based on long-term lease, we don't consider purchase as 
an option.

Our request
The limited availability of centrally located buildings with the necessary 
infrastructure has become a significant barrier to our expansion plans.

We'd like to offer you mutually beneficial cooperation as described below 
and kindly ask for your assistance in:
1. Identifying available municipal or private buildings in central areas or 
nearby zones that could be leased long-term.
2. Facilitating connections with property owners open to lease agreements.
3. Advising on potential incentives for adaptive reuse projects.
4. Finding investors willing to purchase relevant buildings to lease them 
out to our company.

How Tallinn benefits
By collaborating with Revelton, your municipality will gain:
Tourism Growth: Our expansion will attract more visitors, extending stays 
and boosting local businesses.
Job Creation: Each new hotel creates permanent jobs (hospitality staff, 
maintenance, etc.).
Building Revitalization: We will fully fund interior renovations and ensure 
buildings meet modern standards.
Sustainable Tourism: Our hotels prioritize eco-friendly practices, aligning 
with Tallinn’s green initiatives.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further. Please 
let us know if we can provide additional details.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to contributing 
to Tallinn’s vibrant tourism landscape together.

Our website:
https://revelton.com/ru

P.S. Attached to this email are photos of our hotel buildings in various 
countries. We are interested in buildings similar to those depicted in the 
photos. I'm also attaching a PDF file with the presentation.

-- 

Best regards,
Kirill Tozzki
Partnership Manager
Revelton Group