Subject: 01.04.2025. No. 3.3-4/2025/2176N
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Ministry of Economic Affairs and Infrastructure of the Republic of Estonia" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 09:05:31 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

Please find an electronic document attached to this electronic mail of the 
Ministry of Economics.

We would kindly ask you to acknowledge receipt of this letter within one 
working day.

More information about electronic documents (extension * .edoc) can be found 
on the websites of the trusted Certification Service Provider, State 
Enterprise “Latvian State Radio and Television Center”: 
<https://imsva91-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.eparaksts.lv&umid=95424BCF-7158-8805-BFFC-7ECF5E005376&auth=f169b906840ce9acfa46d9fc91ed05165e9c9b8f-2e4cdc0f80bfe1eeefbe185d0e9704675f04ca55> 
https://www.eparaksts.lv/lv/

MINISTRY OF ECONOMICS OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA

Brīvības iela 55, Rīga, Latvia, LV-1519
Phone: 67013100
E-mail: [email-masked]