Subject: FW: Speaking Invitation - European Demographics Summit 2025
From: Kristel Tänover - MKM <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 13:23:07 +0200

From: Sole Artom <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2025 1:15 PM
To: Kristel Tänover - MKM <[email-masked]>
Cc: Erkki Keldo - MKM <[email-masked]>; Evelin Oras - MKM 
<[email-masked]>; Kertu Subka - MKM <[email-masked]>; Felicia Balan 
<[email-masked]>; Alvaro De Lecea <[email-masked]>
Subject: Speaking Invitation - European Demographics Summit 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms. Tänover,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am delighted to extend an invitation to Minister Keldo to be a guest 
speaker at the European Demographics Summit hosted by the European Business 
Summits <https://ebsummits.eu/>  taking place on the 25th of June 2025 in 
Brussels.

Under the theme “The Demographics Equation: People, Policies and 
Opportunities", this high-level platform brings together policymakers, 
organisations, and industry leaders to highlight the critical impact of 
demographic shifts on our Union. As we navigate these changes, collaboration 
is essential to shaping effective policies and unlocking new opportunities.

The beginning of this EU Commission mandate presents a crucial window to lay 
the foundation for a competitive framework, one that centralises efforts, 
fosters long-term planning, and ensures a coordinated response to 
demographic challenges.

Please find the invitation from our Director General Mr Arnaud Thysen 
attached to this email.

Do not hesitate to contact me should you require further information. 
Looking forward to your highly appreciated support.

Best regards,

Sole Artom