Subject: Välisriikide firmade toetamised
From: "Juudas Rachel \(UE\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 13:15:26 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere,

Kas teil oleks võimalik allolevale vastata, just Soome ettevõtja Eestis
vaatenurgast:

what support can a foreign company receive in Estonia when establishing a
company? Mainly, investment subsidies.

Võib vastata vabalt eesti keeles.

Parimat,

Rachel Kaare Juudas
Special Advisor (Economic and Trade Affairs) / Neuvonantaja, kauppa- ja
talousasiat
Tel. +372 6103 312 / +372 56 697 258 (mobile)
[email-masked]

Embassy of Finland
Kohtu 4
15180 Tallinn

Estonia

 <http://www.finland.ee/> www.finland.ee

  _____

Tämä viesti on osoitettu ainoastaan sen tarkoitetulle vastaanottajalle ja
se saattaa sisältää salassa pidettävää tietoa. Jos et ole viestissä
tarkoitettu vastaanottaja, tuhoa viesti ja ilmoita asiasta välittömästi
viestin lähettäjälle. Viestin sisällön, välitystiedon ja viestin
olemassaolon hyväksikäyttäminen ja ilmaiseminen on kielletty laissa (laki
sähköisen viestinnän palveluista 136 § 4. mom).

Detta meddelande gäller endast den avsedda mottagaren och kan innehålla
sekretessbelagd information. Om du inte är den avsedda mottagaren ska du
radera meddelandet och informera avsändaren omedelbart. Det är enligt lag
förbjudet att utnyttja eller röja meddelandets innehåll,
förmedlingsuppgifterna eller uppgifterna om meddelandets existens (136 § 4
mom. i lagen om tjänster inom elektronisk kommunikation).

This email message is intended only for the person(s) named in the message
header and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, please delete the message and notify the sender
immediately. Any disclosure or use of the content or traffic data of this
message or the knowledge of its existence is prohibited by law (Act on
Electronic Communications Services, section 136, subsection 4).

  _____