Subject: Governing Body: Information session for governments on the agenda of the 353rd Session (10-20 March 2025)
From: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
To: "ILO-BIT-OIT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2025 17:55:47 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

INTERNATIONAL LABOUR OFFICE

NOTE VERBALE

Ref.: ILO/RELOFF/06-02-2025/4

Governing Body: Information session for governments on the agenda of the 
353rd Session (10-20 March 2025)

The International Labour Office presents its compliments to the Member 
States of the International Labour Organization (ILO) and has the honour to 
inform them that an information session on the agenda of the forthcoming 
session of the Governing Body will be held for government representatives on 
Tuesday, 25 February 2025, from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. The meeting will take 
place in the Governing Body room at ILO headquarters in Geneva.

Interpretation services will be provided in Arabic, Chinese, English, 
French, German, Russian and Spanish. The programme is hereby attached.

Government representatives who are unable to attend in person may also 
participate remotely, through the following link:

 <https://ilo-org.zoom.us/j/94008930888?pwd=TflW2cDkARaHICZMo0C6ATFv2eWbox.1> 
https://ilo-org.zoom.us/j/94008930888?pwd=TflW2cDkARaHICZMo0C6ATFv2eWbox.1

Meeting ID: 940 0893 0888

Passcode: 098188

The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew 
to the Member States of the ILO the assurances of its highest consideration.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------