Subject: Meeting Request in the Framework of the Joint Intergovernmental Commission
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2025 18:04:12 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well.

On behalf of the Aerospace Committee of the Ministry of Digital Development, 
Innovations and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan, I have the 
honor to inform you that we have received a note regarding the upcoming 
Joint Intergovernmental Commission on Economic, Scientific, and Technical 
Cooperation, which is scheduled to take place on 22 January 2025 in Tallinn.

In this regard, we would be deeply grateful if it would be possible to 
arrange a meeting with representatives of the Estonian Space Council at the 
Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications during this important event. 
We consider this an invaluable opportunity to discuss potential areas of 
cooperation and strengthen the ties between our countries in the aerospace 
sector.

As the note is attached for your reference, I would kindly ask you to 
confirm whether such a meeting could be arranged. Should it be possible, I 
would also be thankful if you could share your contact details with me. For 
further communication, please feel free to reach out to me via WhatsApp at 
+77017418777 or via email at [email-masked].

Thank you for your kind attention to this request. I look forward to your 
positive response.

Best regards,
Nurkanat Murat
Acting Head of the Department of International Relations
Aerospace Committee, Ministry of Digital Development, Innovations and 
Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
+77017418777, [email-masked]