Subject: Individual registration for Conference 30-31.01.2025 in Kraków
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2025 21:24:22 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://accreditation-ppue.novento.lu/file/get/img_676066f9df125.png>

Dear Sir or Madam,

We would like to invite you to attend the ‘The European way of growth: A 
growth policy for a secure, resilient and globally competitive European 
Union’ conference, which will take place on 30-31 January 2025 at the Kraków 
ICE Congress Centre.

This conference is one of the most important meetings of the Polish 
Presidency of the Council of the European Union, highlighting the importance 
of the EU cohesion policy is for the growth and security of European Union 
member states. On the first day, we will talk about the effects of the 
policy and future challenges. The second day will be focused on the 
territorial approach and its impact on the development of the EU. We will 
also talk about the effective implementation of programmes and the benefits 
of cohesion policy for Europe.

Registration

*	Attending the event requires registering in advance. The registration will 
be open until the 15th of January 2025. No late or on-site registration will 
be available.

*	Please follow the invitation link included in the Practical Information 
Note (attached) to register through the Polish Presidency accreditation 
platform.

Please, go to the link <https://delegate.poland25.eu> , create Your own 
account in the system and using the Meeting Code: MFiPR (15).&7!:ax9bi)CL , 
please do register for the meeting.

Please do the registration from 20/12/2024 until  18/01/2025

*	If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact: 
[email-masked]
*	If you have any questions about the conference, please contact: 
[email-masked]

We also encourage you to take a look at our guide (Practical Information 
Note - attached).

Let's meet at the workshop

We also invite you to participate in the conference's side events, including 
a workshop on 29 January. You can sign up for side events while registering 
for the conference. The number of participants is limited.

More information about the conference is available on the website: 
https://polish-presidency.consilium.europa.eu/en/events/the-european-way-of-growth/

We are looking forward to seeing you in Cracow.

Kind regards,
Polish Presidency of the Council of the European Union