Subject: Invitation_Conference on the Integration of Ukrainian Displaced People in the Baltics
From: "Anastasiia Barbarenko" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tiit" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2024 13:44:51 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Tiit,

We are excited to invite you to a conference, “Education of Ukrainian 
Children and Youth: Best Practices and Ways Forward 
<https://www.sseriga.edu/conference-integration-ukrainian-displaced-people-baltics> 
 ”, happening on 5th December 2024, from 12:00 to 16:00 at the Stockholm 
School of Economics in Riga (Room 407). The event will also be available for 
joining online.

This conference will gather policymakers, academics, and NGOs from across 
Europe to discuss the integration of displaced Ukrainians, focusing on 
education. The detailed program please see attached.

Join Us In Person or Online:

*	Offline Presence: Room 407, Stockholm School of Economics, Riga.
*	Online Access: zoom link will be shared after registering for the event

Register here <https://forms.gle/nNQJYkeoz8oK333h6>  for the event.

We look forward to your participation.

Warm regards,

Kata Fredheim and Anastasiia

--
Unsubscribe 
<https://multisend-unsubscribe.gmail.com/p/AJkpobxkYJWGToayedNc2EayTFj5TfOVwdulNHC77gw5bAnoa1vdtMTmMqPp6Hitdi0flgldD6HxuhZeDuxT6zvaOKLK3fgSqowilQnGisLIgq5cBlR8XXj9d4X5MgfCjhD2LKVZjZqQQ6X8jFcmFZWjseZC5a_4QbuKp4OvaiMSUV8oy6zG3eTKSzqZJnlHPoBsWIZnLQRk8y1zyALCmsSD03KgkenUfIQzqg==>