Subject: DDG Letter - PLE Chair Election
From: "ITSO" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 00:34:47 +0200
List-Id: NDU3Mjc1MC04MjAtMTQ= <NDU3Mjc1MC04MjAtMTQ=.list-id.mailin.fr>

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/op/sh/6rqJ8GsgchJ5N5ukqdInifETVUS/yqjlvMYl_gMG>

  <https://7xvho.img.a.d.sendibm1.com/im/sh/-8VFP2Kk6lqO.png?u=1vcqsYC5HMzcSL9iSOoRjr5Sk6IG5k>

Please find attached the letter from the Deputy Director General, Dr. Renata 
Brazil-David to all Parties regarding the election of the Chair of the Panel 
of Legal Experts (PLE).

Kind regards,

ITSO Secretariat

______________________________

______________________________

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la lettre du la Directrice Général Adjointe , Mme. 
Renata Brazil-David, adressée à toutes les Parties concernant l'élection du 
président du Groupe d'Experts Juridiques (PLE).

Cordialement,
ITSO Secretariat

_______________________________
_______________________________

Se adjunta la carta de la Directora General Adjunta, Dra. Renata 
Brazil-David, a todas las Partes sobre la elección del Presidente del Panel 
de Expertos Jurídicos (PLE).

Atentamente,

ITSO Secretariat

ITSO

4400 Jenifer St NW Ste 333, 20015, Wasshington

This email was sent to [email-masked]

You've received this email because you've subscribed to our newsletter.

Unsubscribe 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/un/sh/6rqJ8GqndAnmOWgIoGyzYIjglXw/O6wcdnoMKPTz>

 <https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/f/sh/6rqJfgq8dINmNXQjHHS8GXvaJls/49wPGlO2nxnt>