Subject: Join the First Meeting of the WSIS+20 High-Level Event 2025 Open Consultation Process
From: "WSIS&SDG Team" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tiit RIISALO" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2024 19:13:18 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

We invite you to join the First Meeting of the Open Consultation Process and 
be part of the discussion. Come share your insights and help shape the event 
program, highlight achievements and identify gaps in the implementation of 
the Geneva Plan of Action and the WSIS Action Lines, and contribute to the 
WSIS+20 review process.

 <https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/stocktaking/Flash/Newsletter>

Special Issue | 7 November 2024

Join us for the First Meeting of the WSIS+20 High-Level Event 2025 Open 
Consultation Process

The countdown to the WSIS+20 High-Level Event 2025 has begun, and to 
kick-start preparations, we are delighted to invite you to the First Meeting 
of the Open Consultation Process. This is a key opportunity to gather your 
insights and shape the agenda and format for the upcoming High-Level Event, 
scheduled from 7 to 11 July 2025. Your contributions and expertise will be 
essential in ensuring impactful discussions and meaningful outcomes.
 <https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2025/Agenda/Session/104>

📅 Date: 18 November 2024
🕒 Time: 14:00–15:00 CET (UTC+1)
🌍 Venue: Room A, ITU Headquarters, Geneva, Switzerland
📋 Registration:
Register for 
<https://www.itu.int/net4/CRM/xreg/web/registration.aspx?Event=C-00014611> 
physical (on-site) participation
Register for  <https://www.itu.int/net/CRM/js/sr/C-00014614> virtual 
(remote) participation

Register now and be part of the discussion. We encourage you to share your 
ideas and suggestions during this meeting, where the floor will be open for 
an engaging and collaborative exchange.

Learn More <https://www.itu.int/net4/wsis/forum/2025/Agenda/Session/104>

This email was intended for [email-masked]. The WSIS Flash provides updates on 
the WSIS Implementation Process, related news, projects, and activities. You 
have received this newsletter as part of your engagement with the WSIS 
Process ([email-masked]).

WSIS&SDG Team

World Summit on the Information Society Secretariat (ITU), Place des 
Nations, Geneva, 1211 20

Unsubscribe