Subject: Invitation to PGIE&CIFA 2025
From: "CIFACHINA" <[email-masked]>
To: "info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2024 07:51:29 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of Estonia,

This is Victoria from the Organizing Committee of PGIE&CIFA 2025.

To establish a first-class professional platform for geographical indication 
products and import agricultural products in China, push forward the rapid 
development of the industry, the 2025 Zhengzhou International Protected 
Geographical Indication Products Exhibition and International Import Food 
and Agricultural Products Exhibition (hereinafter referred to as PGIE&CIFA) 
will be held on September 26-28, 2025 at the Zhengzhou International 
Convention and Exhibition Center, Henan Province. Our exhibitions are 
approved by Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China, jointly 
hosted by the China General Chamber of Commerce, China Green Food 
Association, China Customs Brokers Association, China Trade Association for 
Anti-counterfeiting, China Supply and Marketing Cooperatives Council of 
CCPIT, Golden Conference and Exhibition Group and organized by Shanghai 
Supervip Exhibition Co., Ltd.. Taking "New Consumption, Shared Global Food" 
as its theme, PGIE&CIFA covers a total area of 30,000 square meters. The 
exhibits cover a wide range of food and drinks fields including geographical 
indication products, imported agricultural and food products, and service 
trade. PGIE&CIFA will gather industry forces and integrate resources with a 
new look, making the exhibition and conference a comprehensive platform for 
imported food and agricultural products enterprises from around the world to 
grasp the consumption status, development trends, trade connectivity, and 
government enterprise exchanges in China.

During the exhibition, there are a series of events such as the Global 
Geographical Indication PG500 Forum, International Agricultural Products 
Safety and Customs Practice Forum, China Geographical Indication Brands 
Summit and Mayor & County Executive’ Dialogue on China's Regional Economic 
Development, as well as One-on-One Matchmaking Sessions for Imported Food 
from Around the World to held. Domestic and foreign government officials and 
industry experts will invited to discuss hot topics such as mutual 
recognition and interoperability of global geographical indication products, 
market access for import agricultural products, inspection and quarantine 
management, product classification and tariff calculations, which 
contributed to the advancement of the protection of geographical indications 
and the promotion of international cooperation and trade in the agricultural 
products industry.

We sincerely invite your country Government officials from the Ministry of 
Commerce, the Ministry of Agriculture, the Ministry of Economic Affairs, the 
Intellectual Property Office and diplomats from to attend the opening 
ceremony of the show and concurrent forums such as the Global Geographical 
Indication PG500 Summit Forum and the International Agricultural Products 
Safety and Customs Practice Forum. We also invite Government Administrative 
department, industry associations and relevant companies to participate in 
the exhibition in the form of national delegations to showcase your 
country's GI products and high-quality agricultural and food products. Also, 
we can explore markets, engage in investment negotiations, and promote trade 
and cooperation between enterprises from both sides.

More information, please find the attachment. Please let me know if you have 
interest in participant in this exhibition.

Your presence will be highly appreciated. Thank you for your attention and 
consideration.

PGIE&CIFA Organizing Committee

Contact: Victoria liu

Mobile: 0086-19872038808   Wechat: 15827889306

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 
[email-masked];