Subject: Meeting request: Altana introduction - global supply chain visibility
From: "Richard Warner" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 17:10:40 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications,

I am writing to request an introductory meeting with the relevant Ministry 
officials working on Economic Security to provide an overview of Altana's 
capability and existing work, and explore the opportunities to support you 
on your priorities.

Altana’s Value Chain Management System is a platform technology which 
provides over 2x visibility over global, multi-tier supply chains, supported 
by contextualised AI analytics, and collaborative tooling that supports 
greater collaboration and opportunities for closer engagement with industry. 
We are proud to provide our capability as the foundation of the UK 
Government's Global Supply Chains Intelligence Programme 
<https://altana.ai/resources/united-kingdom-department-for-business-trade-contracts> 
(GSCIP).

I attach some more information on Altana and I am happy to provide any 
further information as required.  I look forward to hearing from you.

More background on Altana below:

At Altana we leverage AI and federated machine learning approaches to 
construct a unified view of global supply chains, akin to a "Google Maps" 
for the business-to-business supply chain domain. Altana collaborates with 
various governments and defense departments to develop and implement 
resilient supply chains that integrate businesses, civil defense, and the 
defense industry to meet the challenges of 2024 and beyond. Several Fortune 
500 companies and government entities - including the US Customs and Border 
Protection and the UK Government - utilize Altana’s Value Chain Management 
System to embed their supply chain information within a dynamic, evolving 
view of the global supply chain network, revealing the multi-tier value 
chain networks associated with each supplier and product relationship.

Kind regards

Richard

-- 

Richard Warner
Director, Economic Security
+44 (0)7979 463 599
Altana AI <http://www.altana.ai/>  | Follow us on LinkedIn 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/altana-ai/>  and X (Twitter) 
<https://twitter.com/Altana_AI>

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4zMNjAoSwz0z1qadqJC3xJbEtp-LtCPPfEizojK2_N1w5WrRX6U8N8ZzoVuBF0sIjh1JrUryd-GCBlo>