Subject: NIS2 Transposition in Estonia
From: "Josemi C." <[email-masked]>
To: "Ahti Kuningas", "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Anni Lehari", "Erik Janson"
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 12:35:49 +0300

Hi,

NIS2 directive should be transposed into Estonian law by October 17th.
Estonia is one of the few countries that has not done a public
consultation nor made the transposition and the deadline is approaching.

When will Estonia implement NIS2?

Will the measures apply immediately, or will Estonia provide a grace
period like other countries are doing? Only 2 weeks left and there’s
insufficient time for IT providers to implement the specific measures.

Will any public consultation be made?

The uncertainty is really hurting IT providers like us.

I sent the email below 3 months ago but never received any response.

Thank you

José Miguel Campos

Director & Founder

JD Services

De: Josemi C.
Enviado el: lunes, 8 de julio de 2024 15:09
Para: [email-masked]
Asunto: NIS2 directive in Estonia

Hi,

Is there any estimate or updates on when will NIS2 be transposed in
Estonia?

Thanks

José Miguel Campos

Director & Founder

JD Services

Lun - Vie |
<https://dateful.com/convert/central-european-summer-time-cest?t=9am> 9am
-  <https://dateful.com/convert/central-european-summer-time-cest?t=5pm>
5pm (CEST)

----------------------------------------------------

 <https://jd-services.eu/>

 <https://jd-services.eu/legal/privacy/> Política de privacidad