Subject: Request for Information on the Number of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators in Estonia
From: "Julija Skudina" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2024 12:30:02 +0300

Hello,

I would like to inform you that this link in your web browser is not
working. Could you please kindly provide me with active link?

I would like to see information regarding the current landscape of the
travel agency and tour operator market in Estonia.

Specifically, I am interested in obtaining the following details:

1. The total number of travel agencies and tour operators operating in
Estonia. The list of travel agencies and tour operators.

2. If possible, a segmentation of these agencies and operators according
to their specialization, such as:

   - Domestic tourism

   - Inbound tourism (serving tourists from outside Estonia)

   - Outbound tourism (facilitating travel for Estonia residents to other
countries)

This information is vital for my ongoing research/project, and I would
greatly appreciate your assistance in providing the most up-to-date and
accurate data available.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to your
response.

Kind regards,

Jūlija Skudiņa

Sales Manager – Baltics

  +371-20270793
   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

  jskudina
   <http://www.goglobal.travel/> www.goglobal.travel

 <https://www.facebook.com/GoGlobalTravelLtd/>
<https://www.instagram.com/goglobaltravelltd/?hl=en>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/go-global-travel/>

 <https://www.goglobal.travel/>