Subject: FW: Inquiry About Procedures and Requirements for Local License Registration under EU Directive 2006/123/EC
From: "SM Info" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 09:25:44 +0300

Tere,

Edastame päringu.

Lugupidamisega

Dokumendihaldus SOM

From: nicolo bolla <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2024 10:00 PM
To: SM Info <[email-masked]>
Subject: Inquiry About Procedures and Requirements for Local License 
Registration under EU Directive 2006/123/EC

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Nicolò Bolla, and I am the director of Job Teal sro, a temporary 
work agency based in Slovakia. Our company is currently authorized to 
operate under EU Directive 2008/104/EC, which governs temporary agency work, 
and we are registered under the Slovakian registration number 2023/64432.

We are seeking to expand our services to Estonia and are interested in 
understanding the procedures and requirements necessary to register a local 
license in accordance with EU Directive 2006/123/EC on services in the 
internal market.

We would appreciate it if you could provide us with the following 
information:

1. Regulatory Requirements: What specific legal and administrative 
requirements must be met to obtain a license for temporary work agency 
operations in your country?

2. Registration Process: What is the process for registration? Are there 
specific forms, timelines, or associated costs?

3. Necessary Documentation: What documents are required to submit a license 
application?

4. Points of Contact: Are there specific offices or contact points we can 
reach out to for further information or assistance during the process?

We are happy to provide any additional information that may be necessary for 
the assessment of our request. Thank you in advance for your attention and 
any support you can offer.

We look forward to your prompt response.

Nicolo Bolla

[email-masked]