Subject: FW: Stanford Graduate School of Business: Estonia and Germany Global Study Trip
From: "Kliimaministeerium info" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 08:23:44 +0300

Hello

We will forward your letter to the Ministry of Economic Affairs and
Communications, which covers the topics of digitalization and artificial
intelligence. 

 

with respect

Ministry of Climate

Suur-Amerika 1, 10122 Tallinn

phone 626 2802

[email-masked]

www.kliimaministeerium.ee

From: Peter DeMarzo, Stanford GSB Dean <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, August 2, 2024 12:48 AM
To: Kliimaministeerium info <[email-masked]>
Cc: Danielle Nguyen <[email-masked]>; Niranjan Balachandar
<[email-masked]>; Kelli Pedersen <[email-masked]>; Seyon
Ayodeji Thomas <[email-masked]>
Subject: Stanford Graduate School of Business: Estonia and Germany Global
Study Trip

Dear Minister Michal, 

The Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) organizes a series of study
trips each year as part of our effort to bring greater global awareness to
our MBA students. In August 2024, a delegation of 25 MBA students and
Professor Jann Spiess, a senior Stanford GSB faculty member, will visit
Estonia to learn about digitization and AI. 

Our students would like to meet with you while they are in Tallinn between
August 30 and September 2 at a time that is convenient for you. Our
student leader, Danielle Nguyen (MBA Class of 2025), will contact your
office within the next two weeks to answer any questions you may have. If
your office wishes to contact Danielle directly, she can be reached by
phone at +1 (505) 436-8211 or email at [email-masked]. 

Thank you for considering this wonderful opportunity to share your
insights with our students. I know they are looking forward to meeting
with you and learning from your wealth of experience. 

Sincerely,

Peter

 

Peter M. DeMarzo

Philip H. Knight Professor and Dean (interim)

John G. McDonald Professor of Finance

Stanford Graduate School of Business