Subject: Invitation- CEE Digital Summit Warsaw 2024, 10.10.2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 13:20:58 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Mr Tiit Riisalo
Minister of Economy
and Information Technology

Dear Minister,

On behalf of CEE Digital Coalition, an informal gathering of 19 digital and 
advanced technologies industry organisations from 12 Central Eastern 
European countries, bringing the region together on its digital path, 
cooperating to foster digital transformation of the economy and striving for 
promoting close business cooperation among CEE countries, I am honoured to 
invite you to the CEE Digital Summit Warsaw 2024. The annual regional 
conference dedicated to exploring and shaping the digital course of Central 
Eastern Europe and discussing challenges ahead of our region will take place 
on October 10th 2024 at Hotel Verte in Warsaw, Poland. (Podwale 3/5, 00-252 
Warsaw).

During the fifth edition of the regional event, digital industry leaders, 
policy-makers, researchers, experts and heads of CEE’s leading enterprises 
involved in the field of digitisation of Central Eastern European economies 
and society will gather to seek opportunities for closer cooperation, 
identify key challenges on our region’s digital path and share their 
thoughts on overcoming them. Boosting Central Eastern European countries’ 
impact on the European digital policy will be the leading theme of the 
conference.

Appreciating your expertise and engagement in driving the digital advance in 
your country and recognising that the journey towards the digital can only 
be completed through close cooperation and dialogue, I am honoured to invite 
you to participate in the event and join the speakers of the opening, panel 
discussion, featuring your peers, ministers of digital affairs, from across 
the region. The session will begin at ca. 10:30 CET.

The panel discussion will be dedicated to the main theme of the conference 
(boosting CEE’s voice in the EU). We will consider the opportunities 
stemming from back-to-back Hungarian and Polish presidencies of the Council 
of the European Union and discuss potential new approaches to European 
policy-making focused on impact assessment (including on SMEs) and 
competitiveness.

Moreover, during the entire event, we wish to address topics such as:

*	Boosting CEE’s voice in the EU. Outcomes and prospects of back-to-back 
Hungarian and Polish presidencies in the Council of the EU.
*	New approach to regulations, focused on impact assessment
*	Central Eastern European take on catalysts of the region’s economic and 
societal growth:

*	Artificial Intelligence
*	Common regional AI strategy
*	Cloud computing
*	Cybersecurity

*	Funding region’s transformation. Investments and resources
*	Unleashing the full potential of talent and human capital in CEE

The conference is an element of our activity as CEE Digital Coalition - an 
informal gathering of the digital and advanced technology industry of 
Central Eastern European countries. Organisations involved in our activity 
advocate for an enabling regulatory environment in the EU, while working to 
foster digital transformation of the economy and information society. We 
strive for promoting close business cooperation among CEE countries in the 
digital aspect. The Coalition was established in 2020 by the Digital Poland 
Association. Currently 19 digital industry organisations from 12 CEE states 
are involved in our activity. CEE Digital Summit Warsaw 2024 will be built 
on the success of previous annual events in the series, which brought 
together guests from all over Central Eastern Europe, both on-line and 
on-site.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me in case of any questions regarding the 
event and our initiative. I am looking forward to your reply and remain at 
your full disposal.

Kind regards,

Michał Kanownik
President
Digital Poland Association
email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
mob.: +48 728 357 701