Subject: Formal Invitation - DELL CEE Distribution Forum Conference - Tallinn, Estonia
From: "Dell Technologies Events" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Vanda Achim" <[email-masked]>, "Liviu Banuta" <[email-masked]>, "Renata Tretelnitchi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2024 15:17:00 +0300

Adressed to the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications,

On behalf of Dell Technologies, it is our honor to extend a formal 
invitation towards one of your representatives to deliver the keynote 
address at our annual technology event, CEE Distribution Forum 2024, which 
will be held this year in the beautiful city of Tallinn, Estonia.

                The CEE Distribution Forum aims to celebrate and highlight 
Estonia’s exemplary leadership in digitalization and technological 
advancements within Europe. We would be deeply honoured by the participation 
of one of your representatives.

                The event detalis are, as follows:

*	Date: 17th September 2024
*	Location of the conference: Cruise Terminal, Tallinn Port
*	Speech Requirement: A keynote address reflecting the continious 
digitalization of Estonia, focusing on the country’s remarkable achievements 
in digitalization and technology.
*	Duration: 15 minutes maximum
*	Time slot: Between 09:00 AM and 10:00 AM

The insights and perspectives from a ministry representative would greatly 
enhance the value and impact of our conference, providing inspiration and 
guidance to our distinguished attendees from all over Europe. We are 
confident that the address will highlight Estonia’s pioneering role in 
digital innovation.

We eagerly hope that this request can be honored.

Thank you for considering our request, and we look forward to a favorable 
reply.

If this invitation will be accepted, we will gladly return with details 
regarding the final details of the event, as it is being developed as we 
speak.

Yours respectfully,

DELL Technologies – Marketing Event Team - Europe

This email is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential, 
proprietary or legally privileged information. Acest e-mail este destinat 
numai destinatarului și poate conține informații confidențiale, private sau 
privilegiate din punct de vedere juridic.