Subject: User check 2024 Estonia
From: "Wout, L. van 't \(Lourens\) - ILT" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM"
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 17:10:35 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleague,

The Secretariat ask you kindly to perform an user check for the website 
<http://www.parismou.org/> www.parismou.org.

Enclosed you can find the User list of your authority.

Please read the annex for more information about de User check.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Please let me know if I can assist you.

Kind regards,

Lourens

ICT-advisor

The secretariat of ParisMoU

  _____

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u 
niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is toegezonden, 
wordt u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te 
verwijderen. De Staat aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van 
welke aard ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het 
elektronisch verzenden van berichten.
This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you 
are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are 
requested to inform the sender and delete the message. The State accepts no 
liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the 
electronic transmission of messages.