Subject: THE DUBAI FINTECH SUMMIT 2025 _ OFFICIAL INVITATION TO SPEAK AT THE OFFICIAL FINTECH EVENT OF THE GOVERNMENT OF DUBAI
From: "Ayshle D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tiit Riisalo"
Cc: "press mkm", "MKM info"
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 15:03:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Team,

I hope you are doing well.

On behalf of The Government of Dubai, I would like to extend an invitation 
to Hon. Tiit Riisalo, Minister of Economic Affairs and Information 
Technology, Estonia to speak at the upcoming Dubai Fintech Summit, scheduled 
on May 7 & 8, 2025.

The Dubai FinTech Summit, which recently concluded its second edition in May 
2024, was a massive success. The summit organized under the patronage of 
H.H. Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of 
Dubai, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance of UAE attracted over 
10,000 visitors from 135+ countries.

Kindly find the link below to the Dubai Fintech Summit Website,

https://dubaifintechsummit.com/

Kindly find below some of the key highlights of the Second Edition of the 
Dubai Fintech Summit,



NO OF DELEGATES

NO OF EXHIBITORS

NO OF SPEAKERS

NO OF STAGES

NO OF SESSIONS

NO OF SIDE EVENTS

NO OF ROUNDTABLES

PARTICIPANTS FROM COUNTRIES

10,000

200 +

350 +

5

100 +

10 +

25 +

135 +

Kindly find below profiles of some of the high-profile attendees,

*	Governors and Deputy Governors of Central Banks

*	Policymakers & Regulators

*	CEOs of Top Banks (Regional & International)

*	CEOs of Top Fintech Companies (Regional & International)

*	Venture Capital Firms, Family Offices & Hedge Funds

*	Wealth Management Companies

*	Asset Management Companies

*	Financial Services

*	Technology Companies

*	Start-ups

Kindly review the details and let me know if you have any questions,

I look forward to hearing from you,

Thank you very much.

Cheers!

AYSHLE DSOUZA
Senior Conference Producer
  <https://trescon.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/signature/manipal/ayshle-dsouza.png>

Trescon Events Organizing Ltd
M +971 50 936 8521 | W tresconglobal.com <https://www.tresconglobal.com/>  | 
LinkedIn -  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayshle-dsouza/> AYSHLE DSOUZA

A: 806, 8th Floor, Liberty House, Dubai International Financial Centre 
(DIFC), Dubai, UAE