Subject: The pay trabnsparency Directive - local implementation
From: "Dan Radman" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 12:05:54 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I am interested to know more about the ongoing work and when it’s planned to 
be presented the implementation plan (“Furthermore, it involves actively 
engaging representatives from both the employee and employer sectors in the 
process of modifying the requirements initially established by the 
legislation.”).

 <https://www.mkm.ee/en/work-and-equal-opportunities/employment-relationships-and-work-environment/pay-transparency> 
Pay transparency | Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium (mkm.ee)

I am wo5rking in Linde and responsible for Reward in The Nordics and Baltics 
and that’s the reason why I am asking.

Br, Dan

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be 
confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended 
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or 
any information contained therein is unauthorized and prohibited. If you 
have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and 
delete this e-mail and any attachments. No responsibility is accepted for 
any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or 
attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software.

Klicka på webbsidan för att se notis om dataskydd av Linde Group företag 
inom EU: dataprotection.linde.com <http://dataprotection.linde.com>