Subject: Re: Formal request a visit to Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications
From: "Aporn Densiriaksorn" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 13:09:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to follow up on my previous email regarding a potential visit 
to Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications. I understand that you 
may have had a busy schedule, and I want to ensure that our correspondence 
remains a priority.

If you've had the opportunity to review my earlier email, I would greatly 
appreciate any feedback or insights you may have regarding the proposed 
visit.
Should you require any additional information or clarification on any 
points, please do not hesitate to reach out. I am readily available to 
provide any necessary assistance.

Thank you kindly for your attention to this matter. I eagerly await your 
response.

Sincerely yours,
Aporn Densiriaksorn

Aporn Densiriaksorn

Thailand Digital Government Academy (TDGA)

Digital Government Development Agency (Public Organization)

mobile: +66864137920      email : [email-masked]

  _____

From: Aporn Densiriaksorn
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 5:51:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Formal request a visit to Ministry of Economic Affairs and 
Communications

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Thailand Digital Government Academy 
(TDGA), a key institution under the Digital Government Development Agency 
(Public Organization) of Thailand. At TDGA, our main goal is to provide 
comprehensive digital skills training to government officials, aiming to 
enhance their proficiency in government transformation.

Annually, we arrange overseas study trips for government officials 
participating in our training programs. These trips provide invaluable 
opportunities for our delegates to engage with cutting-edge digital 
innovation and learn from global best practices.

I'm writing to seek permission to organize a delegation visit to the 
Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications on April 25th, 2024. Our 
delegation would comprise approximately 39 Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) 
from various Thai government departments. They are keen to gain insights 
into Estonia's digital government strategy and explore potential guidelines 
for implementation in Thailand.

We sincerely appreciate your consideration and the time you dedicate to 
reviewing our request. We eagerly await a positive response and the 
opportunity for future collaboration.

Best regards,
Aporn Densiriaksorn

Aporn Densiriaksorn

Thailand Digital Government Academy (TDGA)

Digital Government Development Agency (Public Organization)

mobile: +66864137920      email : [email-masked]