Subject: Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications in Estonia
From: "Vishal Goel" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 08:07:41 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To The Office of The Minister of Economy and Communications in Estonia

Hon.Tiit Riisalo

Respected Sir/Madam,

NAMASTE from KDS Group !

We feel glad to be writing to you from the desk of our CEO Mr. Vishal Goel.

KDS Group is an Indian Multi-Venture entity dealing in various commodities 
such as Paper Rolls, Wire’s, Food Business, Handicrafts, Mobile Accessories 
etc., having its manufacturing facilities in Greater Noida (Near Delhi - 
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA) & Vasai (Near Mumbai – Maharashtra, INDIA).

We are expanding our horizons in Imports/Exports & are on the lookout for 
some Business opportunities in your Country.

We are writing this mail with a request to your kind self, to share the data 
of Importers & Exporters of the above items / all items, so that we can get 
in touch with those prospective buyers & initiate business dealing with 
them. INDIA under the leadership of Our Honorable Prime Minister Shri. 
Narendra Modi ji is Fastly moving ahead in all directions for expanding the 
Indian horizon, as it’s a very vast source of procurement of various 
products.

We shall be obliged to have those details from your end & would also be 
obliged, if you can share the details of any of the meetings which are 
undertaken by your Ministry, along with your Countries Business Delegations 
in New Delhi, so that we can be a part of the same & initiate for a strong 
business partnership. We are quite confident that being a manufacturer 
dealing in various products, we shall surely be an advantage for your 
business procurements.

Looking forward to hearing from you on a positive note for a mutually 
beneficial business relation between INDIA & ESTONIA

Warm Regards.

Besong Barbara M(Ms)

Sr  Executive Import/Export

 <http://www.kdsindia.com/> www.kdsindia.com

HO Office :- U.K.II, Ecotech –III, Greater Noida

Corporate office :- Vasai Phata, Vasai (E), Palghar

Mob.: +91 – +919 899371518