Subject: Joint letter concerning the trilogue on the European Commission’s proposal for the renewal of Autonomous Trade Measures for Ukraine
From: "Laura Basiacco" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]'>, <[email-masked]'>, <[email-masked]'>, <[email-masked]'>, <[email-masked]'>, "Patrick Pagani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 13:43:04 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Riisalo,

We hope this email finds you well.

Please find enclosed a joint letter supported by 6 EU associations
representing producers and manufacturers for the sugar, eggs, poultry,
cereals and oilseeds sectors presenting our concerns regarding the
trilogue on the European Commission’s proposal for the renewal of
Autonomous Trade Measures for Ukraine.

We would of course be delighted to discuss those further with you and your
services at your best convenience.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

On behalf of the following associations:

*         AVEC – Association of Poultry Processors and Poultry Trade in
the EU countries

*         CEFS –  European Association of Sugar Manufacturers

*         CEPM – European Confederation of Maize Production

*         CIBE – International Confederation of European Beet Growers

*         Copa-Cogeca - the united voice of farmers and their cooperatives
in the European Union

*         EUWEP – European Union of Wholesale with Eggs, Egg Products,
Poultry and Game

Bruno MENNE

Director of Commodities

Sustainable Food Systems | Arable Crops

Tel : + 32 (0)2 287 27 24 | Fax : + 32(0)2 287 27 00 | GSM: +32(0)478 18
99 09

Copa & Cogeca | Rue de Trèves 61, 1040 Bruxelles

www.copa-cogeca.eu <http://www.copa-cogeca.eu/>  |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Laura Basiacco

Policy Assistant

Commodities Team

Tel : + 32 (0)2 287 27 17

Copa – Cogeca | Rue de Trèves 61, 1040 Bruxelles |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]