Subject: A question about obtaining a license/ permit for Hookah lounge (Veispiip)
From: League of Gentlemen OÜ <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info", "[email-masked]"
Cc: "Beekay Verma" <[email-masked]>, "Cjsbastos" <[email-masked]>, "Ahmed Saeedst1991" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 12:13:47 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dears at The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communication

Good day,

Kindly guide us or provide us with contact details of the person/department 
in charge of dealing with the notifications of economic activity. We will 
soon open a bar/ Shisha lounge ( veispiip) and we have to have the proper 
authorizations for that purpose.

We will not deal with any import/export of Veispiip tobacco from abroad for 
now we will just start with buying Veispiip products from the Estonian 
market. In the future we might consider applying for an import licence but 
it is not our goal now.

Please let us know how to register our economic activity under the clause 
46171 - Agents involved in the sale of food, beverages and if there are any 
special permits needed or doing the economic activity declaration is just 
enough.

Thank you,

Ahmed Saeed
League of Gentlemen OÜ (registrikood 16914305)