Subject: Joint Letter: EU Just Transition Policy Framework
From: "Mikael Leyi" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kristen Michal", "Tiit Riisalo",Mart Võrklaev, "Signe Riisalo", <[email-masked]>, "MKM info", "RAM Info", "SM Info"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Andrea Casamenti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:15:23 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Honourable Ministers,

Dear Honourable Ambassador,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am pleased to send you the attached letter, drafted and endorsed by 21 
European civil society organisations and workers’ representatives, calling 
for an EU policy framework for a just transition, as outlined in the 
European Economic and Social Committee's Exploratory Opinion on 
<https://www.eesc.europa.eu/en/our-work/opinions-information-reports/opinions/advancing-eus-just-transition-policy-framework-what-measures-are-necessary> 
Advancing a European Policy Framework for a Just Transition. We kindly ask 
you to take this letter into account in the preparation of the forthcoming 
Environment Council Conclusions, but also in other important decisions 
concerning the next EU political cycle and in all your areas of 
responsibility.

We hope that you share our vision for a just transition to a more 
sustainable and equitable Europe and world, and we look forward to working 
with you to achieve it.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you and best regards,

Mikael Leyi

Secretary General

SOLIDAR/SOLIDAR Foundation

 <http://www.solidar.org> www.solidar.org

+46 70 617 57 27