Subject: MVNO License Information Request
From: "Yazid Garbout" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 09:40:20 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Madam, Sir,

I am Yazid Garbout, Chief Operating Officer of Cana-Com Inc., a Canadian 
company registered in Quebec. We are interested in obtaining an MVNO 
license.

I am contacting you to obtain information on the requirements and procedures 
for obtaining an MVNO license.

In particular, I would like to know the following:

*	The conditions that a company must meet to obtain an MVNO license;
*	The procedure for applying for an MVNO license;
*	The processing time for an MVNO license application;
*	The costs associated with obtaining an MVNO license.

I would be grateful if you could send me this information as soon as 
possible.

Awaiting your response, please accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my 
distinguished greetings.

Yazid Garbout
Chief Operating Officer
Cana-Com Inc.