Subject: Collaboration Opportunity: Digital Government Course
From: "Julia Ramos" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 15:49:27 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

My name is Julia Ramos, and I work at Estônia Hub. We are a Brazilian 
company that strives to strengthen the relations between Brazil and Estonia 
through consultancies and delegations, recognizing Estonia as a benchmark in 
digital transformation and governance, with a highly replicable model for 
the Brazilian reality.

Over the past year, we have taken over 120 Brazilians to see in person the 
best practices of Estonian e-governance, aiming to boost digital 
transformation in our country by disseminating this knowledge within our 
governmental bodies.

However, considering the need to capacitate a large number of Brazilian 
public servants, many of whom do not have the opportunity to experience the 
Estonian model firsthand, we have developed a digital government course 
inspired by Estonia. The course comprises 11 modules that cover fundamental 
concepts and crucial aspects such as strategy, culture, and technology, also 
providing a national perspective at both municipal and state levels.

Our target audience includes municipal and state public servants involved in 
the digital transformation process, from early stages to more advanced 
phases.

At the end of the course, we offer the 12th module, a curated collection of 
materials from leading global and national organizations supporting public 
servants in the digital transformation process.

We have identified the "E-service design toolbox 
<https://digiriik.eesti.ee/en/process> " developed by your team, as a 
high-quality and relevant resource for our students.

We would like to formalize permission to translate and include this guide in 
our curated module, which will be available for free (in line with our 
partners' commitment to consolidating high-quality materials in an 
accessible manner). Additionally, we guarantee proper credit attribution to 
your team, and a redirection to your website will be included in the 
material.

Lastly, I would like to invite you to a meeting so we can better present the 
course to you and discuss potential partnerships. What is the best day and 
time for you?

I am available to discuss any additional details.

Best regards,

  <https://estoniahub.com.br/images/Estonia_Ass_Julia.png> 
<https://estoniahub.com.br/images/Assinaturas-de-E-mail-01_02.png> 
<https://estoniahub.com.br/images/Assinaturas-de-E-mail-01_03.png>

Julia Ramos

International Project Analyst

  <https://estoniahub.com.br/images/Assinaturas-de-E-mail-01_06.png>
  <https://estoniahub.com.br/images/Assinaturas-de-E-mail-01_07.png> 	www. 
<https://estoniahub.com.br> estoniahub.com.br  <https://estoniahub.com.br/images/Assinaturas-de-E-mail-01_11.png>
+55 11 99769-8045

  <https://estoniahub.com.br/images/Assinaturas-de-E-mail-01_09.png> 
<https://estoniahub.com.br/images/Assinaturas-de-E-mail-01_10.png>
  <https://estoniahub.com.br/images/Assinaturas-de-E-mail-01_13.png> 
<https://estoniahub.com.br/images/Assinaturas-de-E-mail-01_14.png>