Subject: Question re Russian Sanctions
From: "M M" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 14:58:21 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam!
I am a board member of Latvian-based law firm ABS LEGAL.

I would like to request clarification regarding the application of sanctions 
against the Russian Federation.

One of our clients is an Estonian company that supplied wind turbines to the 
Russian company. The supply itself took place before 2022.

According to the terms of the supply contract, purchase price is to be paid 
not immediately, but within several years after actual delivery.

Taking into account all of the above, please clarify, whether it would be a 
violation of the sanctions regime to receive money from a Russian company 
for goods that were delivered before 2022?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Mihails Morozovs
ABS LEGAL SIA
Member of the Board