Subject: WP.6 3rd Forum, 2-5 April 2024
From: "ECE-Regulatory" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 13:42:12 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear WP.6 expert,

The UNECE Secretariat is pleased to invite you to the third WP.6 Forum of 
all subgroups and initiatives which will take place from 2 to 5 April 2024. 
Registration and more information is available on the event webpage at: 
https://unece.org/trade/events/wp6-third-forum

This event will be hybrid (in person and virtual connection possibilities). 
Each morning, there will be one or more working groups meeting and then each 
afternoon, there will be a conference. We will be highlighting green, 
digital transformation (the theme of the UNECE Commission) from a 
<https://unece.org/trade/events/risk-management-and-green-digital-transformation-conference> 
risk management point of view on Tuesday afternoon, from a 
<https://unece.org/trade/events/gender-consideration-green-and-digital-transformation-conference> 
gender point of view on Wednesday afternoon and from a 
<https://unece.org/trade/events/market-surveillance-and-green-digital-transformation-conference> 
market surveillance point of view on Thursday afternoon. On Friday 
afternoon, we will be exploring the application of a 
<https://unece.org/trade/events/harmonizing-regulatory-requirements-pipeline-security-hydrogen-conference> 
new common regulatory arrangement (CRA) for application in hydrogen pipeline 
safety jointly with the UNECE Hydrogen Task Force.

We will also be sharing experiences in risk management in regulatory 
systems, implementation of gender action plans and market surveillance in 
each of the respective meeting as well as progressing the work plans of each 
of the groups. These meetings will also appoint the officers of each 
subgroup which is done on an annual basis – information on this process is 
available on each individual group’s meeting page.

These meetings are open to the general public free of charge, but 
registration is required. You can register using this form 
<https://forms.office.com/e/LtA53jVRpu> . You will receive a confirmation 
with the links to the meetings or instructions to enter the Palais about one 
week prior to the event. Any requests for assistance with invitation letters 
must be submitted at least one month prior to the event. Reminder that WP.6 
cannot assist with financial support to attend the meetings.

If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us 
at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Best regards,

Lance Thompson

Lance Thompson
Secretary WP.6
United Nations Economic Commission for Europe

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Phone: +41 (0) 22 917 1298
Mobile: +41 (0) 76 691 0820

Palais des Nations

8-14 avenue de la Paix

CH - 1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland