Subject: FW: Eesti Lairiba Plaan 2030
From: "Eva-Maria Uusman" <[email-masked]>
To: Tõnu Nirk <[email-masked]>
Cc: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>, "Taivo Kendla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 14:32:55 +0200

Tere

Tele2 Eesti AS edastab oma seisukoha Lairiba Plaanile.
 
Lugupidamisega, 
Eva-Maria Uusman
Jurist / Lawyer 
Äriturvalisuse ja Juriidiliste Suhete Osakond / Legal and Business
Security Department 
Tele2 Eesti AS
Aadress: Valukoja 8, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia
Telefon: &#43;372 5505658
www.tele2.ee

From: Tõnu Nirk &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Date: Friday, 2. December 2022 at 10:48
To: Kristiina Maasik &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Allan Aedmaa
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Taivo Kendla
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Doris Põld &lt;[email-masked]&gt;,
Keilin Tammepärg &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: Luukas Ilves &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Mart Laas
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Eesti Lairiba Plaan 2030
Tere,
 
Saadan Eesti Lairiba Plaani eelnõu, mille osas paluks teie tagasisidet
hiljemalt 16.12.22.
Plaani viimases osas (6. peatükk) soovime kajastada ka sektori panust
„Eesti digiühiskond 2030“ eesmärkide saavutamisel ühenduvuse valdkonnas.
 
Tervitades,
Tõnu

 

******** IMPORTANT NOTICE ********
The content of this e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) only and may
contain information that is confidential and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
copying, distribution or any other use or dissemination of the information
contained in this e-mail (and its attachments) is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify the sender
immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the e-mail and any
copies thereof.

Tele2 AB (publ) and its subsidiaries (“Tele2 Group”) accepts no
responsibility for the consequences of any viruses, corruption or other
interference transmitted by e-mail.