Subject: RE: SSIP Comp 4: Request regarding participation at a National Competence Centre's (NCC) Mutual Learning Event in Malmö from 9th to 10th of September 2025
From: "Olga Gnezdovski"
To: "Evelyn Valtin" <[email-masked]>, "Marin Olo" <[email-masked]>, "Minna Harjo" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kärt Kallion
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2025 15:10:48 +0300

Tere!

Lisatud on Šveitsi toetuste büroo vastus. Nad andsid lähetusele rohelise
tule, aga järgmisel juhtkomitee kohtumisel soovivad arutada järgmist:

What is the goal of the ESF+ programme- how is it related to our
programme? / Their financing (ESF+ and us – no other set-up possible?) –
How will the lessons learnt during such events be systematically reported
back for our programme? How to continue with these requests?

Tervitades

Olga

From: Evelyn Valtin <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, August 1, 2025 7:16 PM
To: Olga Gnezdovski <[email-masked]>; Marin Olo
<[email-masked]>; Minna Harjo
<[email-masked]>
Subject: SSIP Comp 4: Request regarding participation at a National
Competence Centre's (NCC) Mutual Learning Event in Malmö from 9th to 10th
of September 2025

Dear all

Hereby I’m sending a request for confirmation regarding participation at
Social Innovation National Competence Centres (NCC) Mutual Learning Event
in Malmo, Sweden on 9th to 10th of September 2025 to which my
participation candidacy was approved and coverage of flight tickets and
accommodation was being granted by the organiser.

Participant: Evelyn Valtin, Swiss-Estonian Cooperation Program Social
Innovation component project manager

Date and place: 9.-10.09.2025 Malmö, Sweden

Event: National Competence Centres (NCC) Mutual Learning Event ‘Advancing
Social Innovation through Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing’
<https://socialinnovationplus.eu/event/national-competence-centres-mutual-
learning-event-advancing-social-innovation-through-collaboration-and-knowl
edge-sharing/>

Overview of the event: Mutual Learning Event focuses on the exchange of
the experiences and lessons learned from ESF+ implementation across the
European Union, also exploring scientific and knowledge-based approaches
to addressing complex societal challenges. Agenda includes visits of
innovative social projects in Sweden, also peer learning, collaborative
workshops, and strategic discussions on the future of social innovation.

Purposes for participating: Increasing the knowledge, collecting input and
contributing to the sustainability to Swiss-Estonian Cooperation Program’s
SI actions. Participation is important also because of representing the
NFCS and Estonian National Competence Centre (NCC) of Social Innovation in
a sub-group of a mid-stage NCCs, which is currently focussing on the
sustainability cooperation with relevant stakeholders and financing models
on national level. During the event there are going to be opportunities to
share Estonian topical best practices, current situation and on outlook of
the Cooperation Program. Also, looking for opportunities to meet
one-on-one with representatives of other organisations involved in social
innovation contributing on the areas especially on social inclusion and
migrant integration.

Costs: accommodation and flight tickets are to be covered directly by
ESF+. Cost of the rest is about 300 euros, including daily subsidies,
travel insurance, travelling to and from airports.

Best regards,

Evelyn Valtin

Swiss-Estonian Cooperation Program project manager on Social Innovation

Social Innovation Competency Centre in Estonia

Mob: +372 513 3656

National Foundation of Civil Society

kysk.ee/en

Vabaduse plats 2, room 309, Viljandi 71020, Estonia

Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] SSIP Comp 4: Request regarding participation at a National Competence Centre's (NCC) Mutual Learning Event in Malmö from 9th to 10th of September 2025
From: "Liechti Evelin EDA STEEV" <[email-masked]>
To: "Olga Gnezdovski", "Prince Sandra EDA PRISA" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Helena Musthallik",Junevičienė Ieva EDA JUI <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2025 15:01:00 +0300

Dear Olga

Thank you for your request. As the goals are well in line with our
programme, we approve the participation of the implementer of Component 4
in Malmo.

However, we would like to take up these requests of the Component 4 in the
next Steering Committee meeting in order to discuss them on a more general
level: What is the goal of the ESF+ programme- how is it related to our
programme? / Their financing (ESF+ and us – no other set-up possible?) –
How will the lessons learnt during such events be systematically reported
back for our programme? How to continue with these requests?

Thank you for taking note of this.

With kind regards,

Evelin

From: Olga Gnezdovski <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2025 12:51 PM
To: Liechti Evelin EDA STEEV <[email-masked]>; Prince Sandra
EDA PRISA <[email-masked]>
Cc: Helena Musthallik <[email-masked]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] SSIP Comp 4: Request regarding participation at a
National Competence Centre's (NCC) Mutual Learning Event in Malmö from 9th
to 10th of September 2025

Dear Evelin,

Dear Sandra,

I am writing to request your approval for the participation of the
implementer of Component 4 in the event in Malmö. Please find the
application attached.

Kind regards,

Olga

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud
teavet. Kui te ei ole selle kirja adressaat, palun võtke ühendust saatjaga
ning kustutage e-kiri arvutist.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for internal use.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message.