Subject: Creative Europe Grant to Support International Cooperation Projects 2025
From: "Creative People" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2025 14:52:42 +0200

Hello!

Dear,

My name is Yuriy Kabanov, I am writing this letter to you representing a 
group of creative people from Ukraine who are engaged in the development of 
culture and are looking for opportunities to create exciting collaborations 
with creative teams from European countries. And today I want to share with 
you a great opportunity for this.

I am pleased to inform you of the launch of 
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/CREA-CULT-2025-COOP-3?isExactMatch=true&status=31094501,31094502,31094503&callIdentifier=CREA-CULT-2025-COOP&order=DESC&pageNumber=1&pageSize=50&sortBy=startDate> 
the European Cooperation Projects 2025 grant call, which is part of the 
European Union's Creative Europe Programme under the Culture sub-programme 
and aims to strengthen international cooperation in the cultural and 
creative sectors by funding and supporting innovative and impactful 
projects. Its aim is to promote the creation and dissemination of European 
cultural content, as well as to encourage experimentation and innovative 
practices.

In order to establish and strengthen cultural ties between our countries, I 
would like to ask you to consider becoming our partner, to participate with 
us in this year's grant competition and to create a joint project in the 
field of contemporary symphonic music.

The aim of our cooperation will be to create a large-scale cultural event 
that will consist of holding a concert or several concerts and a joint 
performance of a program, the basis of which will be a symphony for choir 
and orchestra by the outstanding and extremely talented Ukrainian 
contemporary composer Volodymyr Zubytsky.

To get acquainted with the work of composer Volodymyr Zubytsky and his works 
that can be included in the project, please follow the links to the YouTube 
platform.

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3rI04cu9nk> 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3rI04cu9nk

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLqtRHSs0GU> 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLqtRHSs0GU

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNP1nEEXME0> 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNP1nEEXME0

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDju635l88Y> 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDju635l88Y

From our side, a choir will be involved in the project.

From yours, a symphony orchestra.

We will provide musical material for studying and conducting rehearsals. We 
will also expect you to provide a stage for a joint performance.

If you will agree, the application for participation in the competition will 
need to be submitted by 05/13/2025 and before that, a detailed discussion of 
the conditions and mutual obligations will be held.

The implementation of the project, if a grant is received, will be in 2026.

Detailed information about receiving a grant can be found at the 
<https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/CREA-CULT-2025-COOP-3?isExactMatch=true&status=31094501,31094502,31094503&callIdentifier=CREA-CULT-2025-COOP&order=DESC&pageNumber=1&pageSize=50&sortBy=startDate> 
link.

I would be grateful for your early response.

Best Regards,

Yurii Kabanov