Subject: Gentle reminder: Request for an interview - European Commission Study on the future EU funding in the areas of employment, skills and social inclusion
From: "Study on the future of EU funding in EMPL areas" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Maurizio Pulcini" <[email-masked]>, "Federico Filauri" <[email-masked]>, "Giacomo Andrea Ceci" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 19:48:24 +0200

Dear Madam/Sir,

We would like to remind you the possibility of participating in the study
that EY is conducting on behalf of the European Commission (DG EMPL),
focusing on future EU funding in the areas of employment, skills, and
social inclusion.

This study covers three key instruments: the European Social Fund Plus
(ESF+), the European Globalization Adjustment Fund (EGF), and the InvestEU
Social Investment and Skills Window (SISW). For more details, please refer
to the Commission’s attached letter.

We kindly invite you to participate in an interview with our Study Team to
share your feedback and views on the current effectiveness and challenges
of these funds, as well as opportunities for their future evolution.

The interview will be tailored to your areas of expertise, focusing on one
or more of the funds where your insights will be most relevant. Your
expertise will be invaluable in shaping our understanding of how these
funds can continue to contribute effectively to the EU’s social
objectives.

The interview will last approximately 60 minutes and can be scheduled at
your convenience, through a link that we will send you, should you wish to
take part. We can conduct the interview via Microsoft Teams or a phone
call, based on your preference.

We kindly ask you to confirm your availability by Friday, 28th February
(CoB). Following your confirmation, we will provide further details,
including interview guidelines.

If you are not available for an interview, please also consider
contributing to our study in a written form, answering our questions on
the file that we will provide you.

Thank you in advance for considering this request. Should you have any
questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to
contact the Study Team via our functional mailbox:
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

If you have already scheduled or participated in interview, please
disregard this email and accept our apologies.

We look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Future of Funds Study Team

Consulting | Public Policy Advisory & Evaluation

EY Advisory S.p.A.

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Transforming business through the power of people, technology and
innovation —  <http://ey.com/consulting> ey.com/consulting

This communication, that may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information, is intended solely for the use of the intended
addressees. Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this
message, that do not relate to the official business of this firm, shall
be considered as not given or endorsed by it. Every opinion or advice
contained in this communication is subject to the terms and conditions
provided by the agreement governing the engagement with such a client. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
system. Any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of
this communication by a not-intended recipient or in violation of the
purposes of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

La presente comunicazione, che potrebbe contenere informazioni riservate
e/o protette da segreto professionale, è indirizzata esclusivamente ai
destinatari della medesima qui indicati. Le opinioni, le conclusioni e le
altre informazioni qui contenute, che non siano relative alla nostra
attività caratteristica, devono essere considerate come non inviate né
avvalorate da noi. Tutti i pareri e le informazioni qui contenuti sono
soggetti ai termini ed alle condizioni previsti dagli accordi che regolano
il nostro rapporto con il cliente. Nel caso in cui abbiate ricevuto per
errore la presente comunicazione, vogliate cortesemente darcene immediata
notizia, rispondendo a questo stesso indirizzo di e-mail, e poi procedere
alla cancellazione di questo messaggio dal Vostro sistema. E’ strettamente
proibito e potrebbe essere fonte di violazione di legge qualsiasi uso,
comunicazione, copia o diffusione dei contenuti di questa comunicazione da
parte di chi la abbia ricevuta per errore o in violazione degli scopi
della presente.