Subject: Invitation for participation in the World Championship in Military Sports All-Round Competition, held in November 2025 year, Poland, Wroclaw
From: "MSAC International MSAC" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2025 17:32:39 +0200

Your Excellency Ms. Heidy Purga!

In this letter, we appeal to You to convey an invitation to  Estonian 
sportsmen and Martial Art organizations to participate in the 19th World 
Championship in Military Sports All-Round Competition (place: Poland, 
Wroclaw, date: 14.11-16.11.2025), held in 2025 year by the Public Union 
“International Organization of Military and Sports All-Around Competitions”. 
(Rules and regulations are in Appendix).

Competitions are held in a combative double (double-event):

1st Section - “Shooting” (with a pneumatic rifle from a distance of 10 m. to 
the target);

Second Section - All-Styles Fighting (in different versions: from light to 
full-contact versions, and two contactless versions: “Self Defense” and 
“Kata”).

In these competitions, different organizations and sportsmen could 
participate: cadets of military schools, professional military, police 
officers, secure service staff, etc. (to check the level of their 
preparation) and any Sports organization (for improving their fighting 
skills).

For example, all National Federations of Martial Art (Karate, Kick Boxing, 
Taekwondo, Hand-to-hand fighting, MMA, Combat Sambo, Sambo, UFC, Jiu-Jitsu, 
Krav Maga, Aiki-Do, Pahumse, Tuli etc.) can participate in the World 
Championship in Military Sports All-Round Competition.

Detailed proposition, in what section to participate, for the different 
National Martial Art Organizations is in attached file.

In addition, an interested Sports organization can obtain a license for the 
development of this kind of sport in Estonia.

We will be glad if you include this event in the annual plan of the Ministry 
and share this information among National Martial Art Organizations (Karate, 
Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Hand-to-hand fighting, MMA, Combat Sambo, Sambo, 
UFC, Jiu-Jitsu, Krav Maga, Aiki-Do, Pahumse, Tuli etc.) for participation in 
the 18th World Championship in Military Sports All-Round Competition, held 
in 2025 year by our organization.

This sport event is fully supported by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of 
Ukraine.

About the possibility of your, senior officials of your country, national 
team attendance at these events, please, let us know: for participation– by 
October 1, 2025.

Feel free to contact us for any additional information.

+ 380931839194, MSAC President Vladimir Levin;

+ 380676112272 Serhii Kaliaka, International relations specialist.

+ 48889452581 Sergei Szpylka, MSAC Poland

Sincerely,

Mr. V. Levin,

President of the International Organization of Military and Sports 
All-Around Competition (MSAC)