Subject: Korea Vabariigi Suursaatkond
From: "김현진" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 11:22:19 +0300

Your Excellency Minister of Culture,

My name is Hyunjin Kim, Administrative staff, writing on behalf of the 
Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Estonia.

His Excellency Ileung Kim, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea, would be 
greatly honored to pay a courteous visit to Your Excellency Heidy Purga, 
Minister of Culture, following his recent assignment to Tallinn in August of 
this year.

We respectfully request the honor of a meeting at your earliest convenience 
to formally introduce His Excellency and explore ways to further enhance the 
strong ties between our countries.

Kindly advise us of a suitable time for this visit, and we will make the 
necessary arrangements accordingly.

We greatly appreciate your consideration of this request and look forward to 
your favorable reply.

Hyunjin Kim

Lugupidamisega/Best regards,

Administrative staff
Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Estonia
  <https://e.mofa.go.kr:8083/checkread_N?r=2MIgDa+aUBLDvu13cVakOw==&a=DfqJH5qMGAP2vmv8Z6nXqQ==&t=7i0PTic24XOydxT+sLYLYQ==>