Subject: Enquiry from the Georgian National Communications Commission
From: "Tamara Popiashvili" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Cc: საერთაშორისო ურთიერთობებისა და პროექტების მართვის სამსახური <[email-masked]>, "kote Koridze" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 14:18:55 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope my email finds you well. My name is Tamara Popiashvili and it is my 
pleasure to address you today on behalf of the Georgian National 
Communications Commission (ComCom), the regulatory authority of Georgia in 
the fields of telecommunications and broadcasting to solicit your kind 
assistance on the matter described below. Namely, following the amendments 
recently introduced to the law of Georgia on Broadcasting, the regulation of 
video on demand services now falls within the competence of the ComCom. 
Taking into account the vast and varied experience of Estonia in the 
regulation of audio-visual media matters, we would like to kindly ask you to 
share with us your experience regarding the methodology for the definition 
of low audience for VOD services. Namely, in terms of defining low audience 
for VOD services in the context of obligations regarding European Works, 
what method do you use for the calculation of low audience? Further, how do 
you determine whole/total (potential) audience for VOD services?

As we are extremely limited in time, we would highly appreciate your 
response at your earliest convenience.

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.

With my best regards,

Tamara Popiashvili

International Relations Office

Georgian National Communications Commission

  <https://cdn.comcom.ge/logo/imgs/sign-ka-402x104.png>