From: "The Oriental Tales" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 18:33:01 +0300

Dear Ministry of Culture of Estonia,

I am Norik Grigorjan, a concert organiser and musician based in Estonia and 
Latvia. I am writing to inform you that I am inviting the Armenian singer 
Xcho to give a concert at MJClub in Estonia.

Xcho is known for his stance against war and the Russian government. He is 
not pro-Russian, does not support Russian TV channels, and does not attend 
governmental shows or shows on governmental TV channels. However, he has 
given concerts in Russia due to the large Armenian diaspora there, for whom 
he performs his love songs. Xcho and his wife currently reside in Armenia 
but travel to Russia for performances.

I am aware that there may be concerns about artists who have performed in 
Russia not being welcome in Estonia. However, I want to assure you that Xcho 
is very friendly towards our country and the Armenian diaspora in Estonia. 
If necessary, we are willing to provide a recommendation letter from the 
Armenian diaspora in Estonia to support his concert.

I kindly request your approval for Xcho to perform in Estonia and assure you 
that his concert will be a positive and culturally enriching experience for 
all attendees.

Thank you for considering this request. I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Norik Grigorjan

+37255994999