Subject: Letter from Ukrainian Culture Foundation
From: "Ukrainian Cultural Foundation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 15:24:40 +0300

Dear friends and partners,

On March 25, due to a Russian missile attack, one of Ukraine's prominent 
educational centers for preparing young artists, the Kyiv State Academy of 
Decorative and Applied Arts, has been severely damaged.
We, at the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation, with our primary aim of fostering 
and developing art and culture, could not remain indifferent to this 
tragedy. We urge you to kindly review the attached letter and consider 
assisting one of Ukraine's crucial cultural education institutions during 
these challenging times. Additionally, we would greatly appreciate it if you 
could share this with your partners who may be able to offer assistance.

Kind regards,
The Ukrainian Cultural Foundation team

--

10-12 Lavrska street

Kyiv, 01010

Ukraine

 <http://www.ucf.in.ua/en/about> www.ucf.in.ua/en/about

For consultations on Open Calls: +38 (050) 629-18-08

For other information: +38 (066) 5034258
  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4z8Fith-h7H7aCw8KpI0ZkmT93ZuYJskGwuQ__MPjEh4rlcXOk5PYIrvEHx08nI6lEkQ7P-KpA>