Subject: [Possible Malware Fraud]6-3/37-1 Vastus Konkurentsiametile, jäätmeveohangete teenustasude muutmisest
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Konkurentsiamet"
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2025 10:41:40 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  _____

WARNING: Your email security system has determined the message below may be 
a potential threat.

It may trick victims into clicking a link and downloading malware. Do not 
open suspicious links.

If you do not know the sender or cannot verify the integrity of the message, 
please do not respond or click on links in the message. Depending on the 
security settings, clickable URLs may have been modified to provide 
additional security.

  _____

Tere!

Edastan Väike-Maarja Vallavalitsuse vastuse.

Kõike head

Leie Nõmmiste
Väike-Maarja valla keskkonna- ja hankespetsialist
329 5756; 53488787

  <http://email.mg.v-maarja.ee/o/eJxEzj1OAzEQQOHT2F2s8f-kmCICirTcYGyPkyV4F-2anB8hCvqnp-8yvu7bzu_yyVPadcq4vpLPEKzTjQARihay2WcL3gPoO_VaK6JwxVRSj7Wkas8lJW9dkZKqXsiBi2BtBgw2gKk99xYit4DYraAKMG7meRrM-wcbET3kOPgmp6WR8i_OFEFG9DHmmEs_S0tdVAD-05qUvfJveqdl7ZsK8NjWx_cu6zwWHjJ_j5Mu_7F-kvsJAAD__3I0RkE>