Subject: WIPO: Sixty-Sixth Series of Meetings of the Assemblies of the Member States of WIPO – Posting of Draft Reports (August 14, 2025)
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2025 16:48:06 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. N 4225 relating to the Draft Reports of the 
Sixty-Sixth Series of Meetings of the Assemblies of the Member States of 
WIPO, which took place in Geneva, at the headquarters of WIPO, from July 8 
to 17, 2025.

Documents:   <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/en/web/assemblies/a66/index

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. N 4225 concernant les projets de 
rapports de la soixante-sixième série de réunions des assemblées des États 
membres de l’OMPI, qui s’est tenue au siège de l’OMPI à Genève du 8 au 17 
juillet 2025.

Documents :  <https://www.wipo.int/fr/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/fr/web/assemblies/a66/index

Se adjunta al presente mensaje la circular C. N 4225 relativa a los 
proyectos de informe de la sexagésima sexta serie de reuniones de las 
Asambleas de los Estados miembros de la OMPI, que se celebró en Ginebra, en 
la sede de la OMPI, del 8 al 17 de julio de 2025.

Documentos:   <https://www.wipo.int/es/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/es/web/assemblies/a66/index

تجدون طيّه التعميم C. N 4225 بشأن مشروعات تقارير سلسلة الاجتماعات السادسة 
والستين لجمعيات الدول الأعضاء في الويبو، التي عُقدت في المقرّ الرئيسي للويبو 
بجنيف في الفترة من 8 إلى 17 يوليو 2025

لوثائق:  <https://www.wipo.int/ar/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/ar/web/assemblies/a66/index

К настоящему письму прилагается циркуляр C. N 4225, касающийся проектов 
отчетов о шестьдесят шестой серии заседаний Ассамблей государств — членов 
ВОИС, которые состоялись 8–17 июля 2025 года в штаб-квартире ВОИС в Женеве.

Документы:   <https://www.wipo.int/ru/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/ru/web/assemblies/a66/index 
<https://www.wipo.int/ru/web/assemblies/a66/index>

随函附上关于2025年7月8日至17日在日内瓦产权组织总部举行的产权组织成员国大会第六十六届系列会议报告草案的第C.N 4225号通函。

文件： <https://www.wipo.int/zh/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/zh/web/assemblies/a66/index

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY