Subject: SAVE THE DATE - WIPO Launch of the Global Innovation Index (GII) 2025 and the 2025 GII Ranking of World’s Top 100 Innovation Clusters
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 16:00:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. 9253 (+ Draft program) relating to the 
global launch of the 2025 edition of the Global Innovation Index (GII) and 
the 2025 GII Ranking of World’s Top 100 Innovation Clusters.

-------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. 9253 (+ Programme provisoire) 
concernant le lancement mondial de l’édition 2025 de l’Indice mondial de l’innovation 
et le classement des 100 premiers pôles scientifiques et techniques de l’Indice 
mondial de l’innovation 2025.

-------------

Tenemos el agrado de enviar adjunto la circular C. 9253 (+ Programa 
preliminar) concerniente a la presentación mundial de la edición de 2025 del 
Índice Mundial de Innovación y a la presentación de la clasificación de los 
100 polos principales de ciencia y tecnología del Índice mundial de 
innovación 2025.

-------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY