Subject: [DKIM katki]Invitation to the 2025 UN World Sustainable Development Summit!
From: "UN Global Action For Sustainability" <[email-masked]>
To: "ME" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2025 14:19:32 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

HOIATUS! See e-kiri võib olla liba-, õngitsus- või pahaloomuline, kuna on 
saadetud asutusest, kus meiliserver on vigaselt seadistatud.
Rohkem infot: KKK | teenusveeb <https://teenused.rit.ee/et/kkk>  -> E-post 
ja kalender.

Dear Invitee,

We are pleased to invite you to the 2025 World Sustainable Development
Summit under the auspices of the United Nations Commission for
Sustainable Development (CSD).

Please find attached the official invitation with full details,
including event agenda, registration, and participation benefits.

Important Note: Due to certain email restrictions, users of Gmail,
Hotmail, Yahoo and some service providers may experience issues
accessing the attached invitation if it is delivered to their spam or
junk folders. To ensure you can access the file, please mark this
message as important and move it to your inbox.

We look forward to your presence at this prestigious gathering!
Best regards,

Maria-Francesca Spatolisano
Assistant Secretary-General for Policy Coordination and Inter-Agency
Affairs,
United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs - DESA.