Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Request for Guidance on Notification Procedure for Data Intermediary Status under Regulation (EU) 2022/868
From: "Daria Titova" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2025 12:02:05 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing on behalf of MyGaru OÜ, a company legally registered in 
Estonia. We are currently preparing to operate as a provider of data 
intermediation services in accordance with Article 11(1) of Regulation (EU) 
2022/868 (Data Governance Act).

We respectfully request your guidance on the following matters:

1. Which competent authority in Estonia is currently responsible for 
receiving notifications from entities seeking recognition as a data 
intermediary?
2. If the designation process in Estonia is not yet finalised, are there any 
interim steps or preparatory actions that companies should undertake in the 
meantime?
3. Are there any standard templates, forms, or procedural instructions 
published by the European Commission to support companies in submitting 
notifications under the DGA?
4. Once a competent authority is designated, what is the expected process 
for submitting the notification (e.g. electronic platform, postal delivery, 
direct communication)?

We are committed to full compliance with the DGA and look forward to your 
support in clarifying the applicable procedure for notification.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,
MyGaru OÜ