Subject: Paris Notification No. 228 : Accession by the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 19:11:48 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed Paris Notification No. 228 relating to the deposit by 
the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, on May 15, 
2025, of its instrument of accession to the Paris Convention for the 
Protection of Industrial Property of March 20, 1883, as revised at Stockholm 
on July 14, 1967, and as amended on September 28, 1979 (Paris Convention).

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la notification Paris No. 228 concernant le dépôt 
par le Gouvernement de la République fédérale démocratique d’Éthiopie, le 15 
mai 2025, de son instrument d’adhésion à la Convention de Paris pour la 
protection de la propriété industrielle du 20 mars 1883, telle que révisée à 
Stockholm le 14 juillet 1967 et modifiée le 28 septembre 1979 (Convention de 
Paris).

------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY