Subject: Posting of Documents (May 7, 2025) – WIPO: Sixty-Sixth Series of Meetings of the Assemblies of the Member States of WIPO
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2025 20:10:11 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. N 4213 relating to the Sixty-Sixth Series 
of Meetings of the Assemblies of the Member States of WIPO, which will be 
held in Geneva, at the headquarters of WIPO, from July 8 to 17, 2025.

Documents:   <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/en/web/assemblies/a66/index

Registration:  https://www.wipo.int/registration/en/a/index.jsp

Code :  WA54NM33SI

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. N 4213 concernant la 
soixante-sixième série de réunions des assemblées des États membres de l’OMPI, 
qui se tiendra au siège de l’OMPI à Genève du 8 au 17 juillet 2025.

Documents :  <https://www.wipo.int/fr/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/fr/web/assemblies/a66/index

Enregistrement :  <https://www.wipo.int/registration/fr/a/index.jsp> 
https://www.wipo.int/registration/fr/a/index.jsp

Code : WA54NM33SI

Se adjunta al presente mensaje la circular C. N 4213 relativa a la 
sexagésima sexta serie de reuniones de las Asambleas de los Estados miembros 
de la OMPI, que se celebrará en Ginebra, en la sede de la OMPI, del 8 al 17 
de julio de 2025.

Documentos:  <https://www.wipo.int/es/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/es/web/assemblies/a66/index

Inscripción:   <https://www.wipo.int/registration/es/a/index.jsp> 
https://www.wipo.int/registration/es/a/index.jsp

Código:  WA54NM33SI

تجدون طيّه التعميم C. N 4213 بشأن سلسلة الاجتماعات السادسة والستين لجمعيات 
الدول الأعضاء في الويبو، التي ستُعقد في المقرّ الرئيسي للويبو بجنيف في 
الفترة من 8 إلى 17 يوليو 2025.

الوثائق:  <https://www.wipo.int/ar/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/ar/web/assemblies/a66/index

التسجيل:  <https://www.wipo.int/registration/en/a/index.jsp> 
https://www.wipo.int/registration/en/a/index.jsp

الرمز: WA54NM33SI

К настоящему письму прилагается циркуляр C. N 4213, касающийся шестьдесят 
шестой серии заседаний Ассамблей государств – членов ВОИС, которые состоятся 
8–17 июля 2025 года в штаб-квартире ВОИС в Женеве.

Документы:   <https://www.wipo.int/ru/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/ru/web/assemblies/a66/index

Регистрация:  https <https://www.wipo.int/registration/en/a/index.jsp> 
://www.wipo.int/registration/en/a/index.jsp

Код:  WA54NM33SI

请查收随附的第C. N 4213号通函，涉及2025年7月8日至17日在产权组织总部日内瓦举行的产权组织成员国大会第六十六届系列会议。

文件： <https://www.wipo.int/zh/web/assemblies/a66/index> 
https://www.wipo.int/zh/web/assemblies/a66/index

注册：https <https://www.wipo.int/registration/en/a/index.jsp> 
://www.wipo.int/registration/en/a/index.jsp

代码：WA54NM33SI

----------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY