Subject: Re: SPEAKER INVITATION: 2025 CEPA Europe Tech & Security Conference
From: Eduardo Castellet Nogués <[email-masked]>
To: "Liisa Pakosta"
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]", <[email-masked]>, "Julianne Juarez" <[email-masked]>, "Ronan Murphy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2025 17:59:16 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Minister Pakosta,
 
I hope this finds you well. I wanted to kindly follow up on CEPA’s
invitation to have you serve as a featured speaker at our upcoming CEPA
Europe Tech &amp; Security Conference on Thursday, June 5. We would be
honored to feature your expertise and vision at this half-day conference
and would be happy to adapt to your schedule as necessary. 
 
Some of our tentatively confirmed speakers include General (Ret.) Philip
Breedlove, Google Head of Government Affairs Karan Bhatia, Ambassador
Casper Klynge, as well as NATO Deputy Secretary General Radmila
Sherinskia. 
 
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions as you work to
confirm your participation. Our team is more than happy to jump on a quick
call if helpful and many thanks again for your assistance.
 
All the best,
 
Eduardo Castellet Nogués

Eduardo Castellet Nogués 
Program Officer 
Tech Policy Program
 
Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA) 
1275 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 400 
Washington, DC 20004 
www.cepa.org | @cepa 
[email-masked] | @EduCastelletN
 
From: Ronan Murphy &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Date: Thursday, May 1, 2025 at 12:29 PM
To: [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;,
[email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, [email-masked]
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;, [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;,
Julianne Juarez &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Eduardo Castellet Nogués
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: SPEAKER INVITATION: 2025 CEPA Europe Tech &amp; Security
Conference
Dear Minister Pakosta,
 
On behalf of the Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA), I am honored
to invite you to serve as a featured speaker at the CEPA Europe Tech &amp;
Security Conference on the prevailing challenges in EU-US tech and
security relations in Brussels, Belgium on June 5 at a time of your
convenience. Given your leadership in these issues, we would be keen to
feature your perspectives. 
 
This half-day conference will bring together thought leaders,
policymakers, innovators, and experts to discuss the most pressing tech
and security policy challenges for Europe and the United States.
Commemorating CEPA’s 20th anniversary, the conference will examine the
intersections of technology, trade, and security, including technology
supply chains, EU-US approaches to the China challenge, and the role of
technology and innovation in allied defense. 
 
We would be honored to have your participation in our conference in June.
Attached, please find a formal invitation from our President and CEO Dr.
Alina Polyakova. Should you have any questions, or would like to confirm
participation, please reach out to me or my colleague Eduardo Castellet
Nogués ([email-masked]).
 
All the best,  
 
Ronan.

Ronan Murphy
Director, Tech Policy Program 

Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA)
1275 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20004
www.cepa.org | @cepa | &#43;1-202-961-3556
[email-masked] | WhatsApp me